Elizabeth Buchanan Shands began her real estate career with a condominium project in Austin where she developed an intimate knowledge of real estate development and sales management. Following that project, she transitioned to Gottesman Residential Real Estate where she has been involved in marketing homes throughout Austin – from luxury estates in Barton Creek to hip urban homes in East Austin, which has given her a keen understanding and unique knowledge of property values in Austin. She also enjoys working with buyers and assisting them through the home buying process from property search to contract negotiation to closing.
Elizabeth prides herself on providing her clients with the highest level of professionalism and service. She is a firm believer in the importance of technology and the value that it can bring to home buyers and sellers.
– Native Austinite
– National Association of Realtors, Member
– Texas Association of Realtors, Member
– Austin Board of Realtors, Member
– Elizabeth Ann Seton, Board Member
– Dell Children’s Trust, Member
– The Rise School, Advisory Board Member
– Saint Louise House
– The Junior League of Austin, previous member
– Texas Christian University, BA Finance
– Licensed Realtor in Texas, 2006